Sims can join different religions or cults.
-They can attend services on specific days or have prayer time at a specific time of day.
-They could have religious books and gain religion skill levels based on actions and time spent reading book.
- religious careers such as Priest, Nun, etc.
- Could work similar to creating a holiday. There could be a list of traditions, rules to live by, and actions that sims must complete and then the players can choose which ones best fits the religion/ cult they are trying to create.
- failure to complete daily activities could decrease religion skill, completing actives increase religion
- As their religion skill grows they could become more disciplined in their religion and have an easier time refraining from doing certain actions and eating and drinking certain foods (less negative moodlets).
- Can get negative moodlets such as urge to drink, urge to woohoo, urge to eat meat
- Can get positive moodlets such as "successfully spread the word", feeling blessed, feeling . protected by a higher power
- If they do partake in something they are not supposed to positive moodlet followed by a . guilty Moodlet would be cool (similar to drinking caffeine in game).
- Through social interactions can persuade other sims to join religion or cult.
- Items/people who can be worshiped or praised
- A "non devoted religious participant" trait that allows Sims to not not receive negative moodlets when they don't follow the guidelines
- A "Non Religious" trait disallows sims to be convinced to join a religion no matter how many social interactions others have with them.
*I know that was a lot but this would be so cool...if it doesn't already exist!