Hi KawaiiStacie, first of all I’d like to thank you for all your amazing contributions to this game. If it weren’t for you, I would not be a part of the gaming community anymore. So thanks for keeping my interest alive!
As for my suggestions, I’d like to see more options added to the Explore Mod:
1. More attractions in both the solo AND “Explore With“ slot, with options to:
- Go to the Zoo
- Go to the Aquarium
- Go see Football Game
- Go see Playoff (Basketball) game
- Go to the Circus
- Go to the County Carnival (with chance to come home with a stuff bear, could be modded after the toy stuffed bear kids have in game, with special moodlets for winning or not winning a stuffed prize, and moodlets for simmers that go on the date, could say something like “So and so is so sweet, I can’t believe they won a bear for me!”
- Go Go-Carting
- Go see a broadway play
- Go to water park
- Go play Top Golf
- Go to a Sip and Paint
- Go laser tag
- Go see Boy band (for teens and kids)
- Go see Disney on ice (special moodlet for kids and tots, teens get an annoyed moodlet If made to go)
- Go to a Museum ( with various options to go to the local art museum, the Air and Space Museum (for little summers that love to learn about the moon and astronauts!), A Museum of Natural History where sims can see bones of dinosaurs and then a Museum for Indigenous People, where sims can learn about the first native sims to the land!
2. Go to the beach and Go to the Amusement Park (for 8 hours). These would also work to fulfill special holiday traditions. I know we have this as a vacation option but it would be nice if this could be added as a regular explore option.
3. More Vacation Options
- European Getaway
- Ski trip (but have several buffs for sims where maybe the kids get a fun buff for snow tubing, while athletic sims get a buff for snowboarding, and maybe posher sims get a buff for learning how to ski?)